 General / 54434
54433  |  54435
Subject:
Pets and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:06:50 GMT

My cat has been right into the lego blocks lately and not in a good way. He
jumps into various sort boxes and rumages around eventually he scopes some out
and throws them all over the place. You can often find him hiding somewhere
chewing on them.

I found another post so it looks like I'm not alone.
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=48031

If I could just get him to put a few peices together I'd sell the model on eBay.
But you can't get this cat to do anything he doesn't want to.