 General / 54382 (-5)
  Re: 4996 beach house

(...) Jonathan, Here is a picture: (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  4996 beach house

Does anyone have: 1.Good pictures of the new/unique/funky parts in this set (such as the windows and doors)? and/or 2.An inventory of this set? (e.g. scan of the page in the instructions that has the inventory) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Early Lego Licenses

Here are some notes from the upcoming edition of Brickfetish. Let me know what you think. Lego Early Licenses By the early 1950's it had become clear to Godtfred that the Danish market was becoming too small to support the growing company and he (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote: (snip) (...) Dave, Your data may not be too far off. I know City and Star Wars were the top two selling themes for much of 2007. Scott (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 10179 Millennium Falcon

(...) Mine is 7,4xx - can't remember the rest. Saw a set on sale on eBay yesterday and the number of the cert was 9,xxx. So, there must be at least 10k of them produced. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact