 General / 54367 (-5)
  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) SNIP (...) I wonder how closely this resembles the top sellers in brick and mortar stores, or online shops besides S@H? I am impressed by how many Star Wars sets are there! I bet next year Indiana Jones will be up there too. Roy (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) -snip- Great work putting this together. I do find it interesting that such a range made it to the top 25 (albeit dominated by Star Wars). Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) Nice work, Dave! I think your statistics are interesting and seem to correctly identify some consumer trends. I would expect Shop at Home sales to reflect to a greater extent those products that aren't as readily available at major local (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Top 25 Sellers of 2007

Since March 12th 2007, I've been tracking Lego's "Top 25 Sellers" page. I believe it lists the top 25 Lego sets that have sold the most copies through the web during the past week (168 hours). Unfortunately, it's not perfect data, so this (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) (snip) (...) You can send payment to TwoMorrows Publishing 10407 Bedfordtown Drive Raleigh, NC 27614 USA Subscriptions are: $32 US postpaid by media mail $42 US First Class $50 Canadian $66 Surface International $78 Airmail International I (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact