 General / 54357
Re: New LEGO Window & Door?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   Eric Strand brought this to my attention...

The new #4996 Beach House Creator set appears to have a new LEGO window and door....

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=4996-1

They look like 2x2 panel parts (ldraw:4864b). But I could be wrong.

Steve

Steve, I thought the same thing when I first say the first picture. But click on the 2nd or 3rd picture (on the left), and look at the 2nd floor windows of that beach house... they appear to be a new 1x2x2 window in white.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=4996-1

My apologies. I didn’t look at the other pictures.

Cool. New windows. :)

Steve