 General / 54352 (-5)
  New LEGO Window & Door?

Eric Strand brought this to my attention... The new #4996 Beach House Creator set appears to have a new LEGO window and door.... (URL) anyone have this set yet? The new window appears to be a 1x2x2 window, but without any type of ledge at all, just (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) If the eBay powers-that-be would have been involved you would get a page that says the auction number is not valid or does not exist. Since you can see the auction ended it is because time ran out for the auction with no bids. In terms of a (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Hi there!

(...) And the same to you! Currently I can't find my LEGO under the piles of kids-stuff, but it's turning into a wonderful holiday anyway ;). Merry Christmas. (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general)

  Hi there!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Joe (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general)

  care of cloth sails

I have been keeping the sails from my Black Seas Barracuda reissue and the one from my Orient Expedition chinese junk in a plastic container (its not airtight but it doesn't allow air to flow freely either). Lately when I open that box (and only (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact