 General / 54317
Re: BrickBuildr Hits its 90th Member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 03:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:
   In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:
   BrickBuildr is http://www.brickbuildr.com/

Hey, Mike, with that spelling, the logo answer is pretty obvious to me:

JOHN

GREAT! Do you mind if I use it? I can send you a pick-a-brick cup or two... email me what you want. :)

Not at all-- I made it for you:-) You’ll want to change the “your tagline here”.... maybe just the URL? LMK in email.

JOHN