 General / 54201
  Box scans

I recently got a scanner and decided to start scanning in some of my Lego box panels. Here's a sample: (URL) the directory with all I've done so far: (URL) scanning at 150 dpi and saving an uncompressed Paint Shop Pro format as well as a .jpg format (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box scans

(...) <sniper-snip> (...) Of course it is useful, especially the rear side of the box is very important (for the alternate models). You can send it to some database/instructions server, for example Peeron. -Martin (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box scans

(...) I would love to see the backs of Classic Space/Futuron sets such as 497, 6990, etc.!!! The alternate models from old school sets like those would be a great inspiration for those of us who still love CS but do not have access to the boxes from (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)