 General / 54177 (-5)
  Re: Lego Purity

(...) Alright, I sneakily changed how it calculates things behind-the-scenes, so... you're still low, but not *AS* low. Basically, I was using a weighted average and a straightforward "distance from the mean" method for calculating scoring. I now (...) (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) Wow, I'm even worse... I feel dirty! Anyway thanks, nice to see what is the general trend :) Would it be possible also to show the overall general score? Cheers, Matija (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) Dave that was fun. Apparently I'm 8.25 on your purity scale. I feel all fresh and clean. Like a summer's day. (URL) Thanks, -Keith. (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) Yeah, I thought about that at first-- more of a standard "Purity Test" rather than a "Lego-Purism" test. A "have-you-ever" sort of deal, to tell how much of a Lego Saint you were or something. But then I started thinking about it, and, well, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) LOL it's a fun test, but different people may use different criteria for answering the questions. For example I used "Have you/would you use ... ?" to answer mine, and scored 0/10, but I haven't actually used many of the things I marked "ok" (...) (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact