 General / 54132 (-20)
  Re: New site: BrickBuildr

(...) Okay.. this has been changed. Now you'll only see the lastest 6 LEGO images from a person's photostream. But this also means that people need to tag their photos correctly in Flickr to get them to show up on BrickBuildr. Right now, it's only (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) We have been having various server problems and I am on vacation this week which makes troubleshooting very difficult. Expect more outages for the next few days until I can isolate the problem. (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

I did a Google search of maj.com and came up with an interesting result: (URL) -HRH (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Both registrations were extended for another year (maj.com on July 13th and brickshelf.com on July 17th). I would more likely suspect that things are down due to other reasons. Perhaps Kevin is in the process of upgrades. If there are issues (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Maybe the domain name registration quietly expired eight days ago. Yup, I think that's what happened (and that's why some people were able to access it longer than others, as the various DNS registries were updated). (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) well what ever it was, it's now fixed. ondrew (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) i'm having the same issue! it makes me wonder. ondrew (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Maybe the old interface is now part of the paid service. ROSCO PS: Not even deep links are working for me. (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Everything looks normal to me John. Last night I know there was some outage of both the sites, but now it looks ok. (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New site: BrickBuildr

(...) Good work! This sounds like what a lot of people were asking for. One suggestion is to get the feeds for each Flickr user's "LEGO" tag - here's (URL) Chris Giddens'> - so you see only that user's LEGO-related images. Another suggestion would (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Has Kevin Found a Way....

to shut down Brickshelf/Maj but yet still keep the deep links working? That is how it appears to me. JOHN (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LEGOFan Status

(...) Hi Rob, Several community leaders are working on creating temporary LEGOFan.org pages. We are planning to have these up fairly soon. Unfortunately all old data was lost several months ago when the server and backup both crashed at the same (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New BIONICLE.com webmaster

(...) Congratulations, Kelly, and good luck!! (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New BIONICLE.com webmaster

(...) ( snip... ) (...) Hey, congratulations. I was wondering about LegoFan.org though - every time I've been to that site it's just one page with the names of the current ambassadors on it. Is there some other content on that site I'm not aware of, (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  New BIONICLE.com webmaster

I guess it's no secret, but I haven't exactly spread it around the AFOL world quite yet. So it's time - more than time - to announce that I've taken a position with The LEGO Group. My new role is Internet Content Manager for BIONICLE, Racers, and (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Happy 75th Birthday LEGO

Hooray! (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.general)

  Hey ARLUG!

You guys still around? Put on any shows anytime? While I live in Houston, I occassionally head up to the Texarkana area to visit family, so if y'all ever have any events 2-3 hours or less drive time from Texarkana I might be able to help out. After (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.us.arlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Opinions about LEGO consumer service

Hello all, We have been asked to get gather some testimonials from AFOLs regarding the service of LEGO consumer services. Please respond to this post with any information you would like passed on. If you've interacted with them, please let us know (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Jewish Lego workshop a success!

I just got back from the National Havurah Institute, a week-long gathering of about 300 Jews (and a few non-Jews) that I've attended every year since 1999 (you can check it out at havurah.org). This year I offered an hour-long workshop with the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  RISbotics Nominated for Eindhoven's Pride Award - they need your votes

Hi all! The First Lego League team in Eindhoven, called RISbotics (www.risbotics.nl), has been nominated for the prestigious "Eindhoven's Pride" award. Eindhoven is one of the major cities in the Netherlands, and a major centre of engineering, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact