 General / 54119
Re: New BIONICLE.com webmaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:16:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   I guess it’s no secret, but I haven’t exactly spread it around the AFOL world quite yet. So it’s time - more than time - to announce that I’ve taken a position with The LEGO Group. My new role is Internet Content Manager for BIONICLE, Racers, and Technic product lines.

( snip... )

For the record, I’ve resigned from my admin position at BZPower to avoid any potential conflict of interest. I will continue to run LEGOFan (and since one of my desks is about 5 feet from Jan Beyer, that should now be much easier) and ILENN - inasmuch as the latter needs running.

Just thought a few of you would like to know.

Kelly McKiernan

Hey, congratulations.

I was wondering about LegoFan.org though - every time I’ve been to that site it’s just one page with the names of the current ambassadors on it. Is there some other content on that site I’m not aware of, and if so, how do I get to it?

Thanks,

Rob