 General / 54102
  Large display minifigs

I just purchased a near mint large minifig (19 inch, display type) through eBay and I was wondering whether anybody knew more on how many different were made as I've had a hard time looking for any collection containing these 'giants'... thx (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Large display minifigs

(...) I know of at least three: White torso with blue legs, Blue torso with red legs, red torso with blue legs. All are male with the white construction hard hat. -Duane (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Large display minifigs

(...) I would guess there are probably 30-50+ varieties. Dan Brown has quite a collection at the toy mueseum here: (URL) points out several "rare" ones from Asia. Keep clicking "older posts" and you'll see more pictures. Someday I would like to (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.general)