 General / 54104
Re: Large display minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:44:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Laurent Bettens wrote:
I just purchased a near mint large minifig (19 inch, display type) through eBay
and I was wondering whether anybody knew more on how many different were made as
I've had a hard time looking for any collection containing these 'giants'... thx

I would guess there are probably 30-50+ varieties.  Dan Brown has quite a
collection at the toy mueseum here:
http://www.danstoymuseum.blogspot.com/
He points out several "rare" ones from Asia.

Keep clicking "older posts" and you'll see more pictures.
Someday I would like to visit this place.  Looks promising!
Eric