 General / 54094
  What is this part?

I hope this is the right place to ask. I can't for the life of me identify the yellow part(s?) used to make the hangar bay roof in this amazing Homeworld-themed creation from kero40: (2 URLs) From this and another model it seems to be about two (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) I knew I remembered it from somewhere... but I had to raid my son's sets to figure out from where: (URL) Brian Davis (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) Thanks for the help! Earlier today it took me about an hour to find the name/number for (URL) plate 2 x 4 with grilles>. Some part descriptions aren't immediately obvious from looking at them, but then I can't think of any other fitting (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) My LDList Parts Search program, (URL) has some of this functionality. It lets you search either by number, name, description, KEYWORDs or studcount. It also contains a preview window, so you can see what you have found. It also supports a (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)