 General / 5409
  Which is best digital camera for LEGO photos?

I'm looking for a digital camera to take pictures of my LEGO robots for the web. Currently, top on my list is Olympus D340R, and Toshiba PDR-M1 second. Same priced at approx. $399. What's everyone using to take pictures of their LEGO? Do you like (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Which is best digital camera for LEGO photos?

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ... (...) I'm also planning to get myself a digital camera, now that they're actually getting to be worthwhile from a value/price perspective. I just came out of my dark ages recently, and I want to start posting (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ... (...) Hi Hari, Of those two I would have to recommend the Olympus D340R (which you can get new for about $330 on line). I had a D340L which I used to take pics of *everything* and it was superb - you could find it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)