 General / 5407
  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

(...) Well I guess I will have to scan some more as soon as I can. (Why do I work... Oh yeah, so I can buy more Lego. Also to eat and live and all that non-Lego stuff.) :-D (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

(...) I find that you can buy even more Lego if you drop that silly eating habit. And you can build longer if you drop that silly sleeping habit. And you can store more Lego if you knock down all the interior walls of your home. Give it a try, and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

Darn that non-Lego stuff! :) Scott "All I seem to do nowadays is non-Lego stuff" Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)