 General / 54022 (-5)
  Re: Brickshelf Status

Hi Kevin You certainly got your message through! As I've said (URL) elsewhere>, I'm not personally one of those people that clog up your badwidth, because I have way too little time surfing for lego, and because I upload most of my pictures to my (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) You always were a man of great faith. (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Whether or not I care that brickshelf is around or not has absolutely no bearing on whether it will actually be around or not. (...) LOL. Do you seriously think I should? (...) I'm not joining any campaigns. Just waiting for all the facts (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Tim: What is considered a valid file size/resolution for BS pics? I've always kinda wondered what I should resize to for BS. I usually upload at 1024x768, but sometimes 1600x1200 if I really want people to see fine detail. Is this too big? I (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

Kevin, it's really good to hear from you, but please don't shock us like that again. Some thoughts and suggestions: Remember you don't have to shoulder all the burden of running Brickshelf yourself - if it's becoming difficult then send out a call (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact