 General / 54003
  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Good for you. I hope you get your money's worth. Pardon me for holding on to my money until I see what these 'advanced features' actually are, and how they compare to the other, significantly cheaper, options. (...) LMAO. If you think the (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) I think the value of the continued existence of Brickshelf is pretty high. Sure, there are cheaper options. There always will be. But there will never be another Brickshelf. So by all means hang on to your money, Al. I happen to think that (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) You always were a man of great faith. (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Always look on the bright side of life, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle. JOHN (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)