 General / 53997
Re: Brickshelf Reprieve!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 03:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Ross wrote:
The Brickshelf splash page now shows this message:

Notice: Brickshelf will not be shutting down!
We will be offering "featured" accounts for $5/month shortly.

This is awesome.

And, this is my first real post on lugnet.

Hi everyone!

Rob

Hurray! & welcome!  I wonder if image size restrictions & cropping would help
Brickshelf be more viable.  I've noticed as have others, HUGE image sizes, or
loads of needless background with a small MOC centered.  Also in the last few
weeks I noticed many non-lego images uploaded.

Jeff