 General / 53977 (-10)
  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites - No Longer able to access by member

(...) Todd, I ran into the same problem starting about 30 minutes ago. Eric (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites - No Longer able to access by member

(...) Hey, I think Kevin has altered the Brickshelf code. You are no longer able to access the search features or the member search. Using Bob's BS Backup, you can only download files via folder number. Anybody else having the same problem? Todd (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites

In lugnet.general, Brian Davis wrote: Anybody want to share "the five BS galleries you can't (...) MIKESLEGO’s Bookmarks Well this is a little more than 5 links; these are all the links I bookmarked over the years. I now I have many more that I did (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites

(...) I agree with all the posts so far. I have also found some interesting things in: (URL) like the coordinated graphics too. Todd (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

(...) good point. I moved the button up to the top. (...) many thx! though your efforts in authoring and reviewing parts to me are much more worth that money ever could. w. (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

(...) many thx for appreciating our efforts! w. (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites

(...) Brickshelf is/was an almost infinite source of inspiration, and picking five is very hard, but as a vehicle builder I have to say the following are definitely among my favorites (some of these may have already been mentioned): Srezkall, aka. (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supportive Community

(...) Maybe the button is placed too low on the page and no one scrolls down enough? Total slowly drifting away from zero now ;o) Philo (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites

(...) Linked so others can easily find them: Town/Train: (URL) Jonathan Lopes> (URL) John Neal> Micro Landmarks: (URL) Arthur Gugick> Spacecraft: (URL) 2001 - A Space Odyssey models> Aircraft & Vehicles: (URL) Ralph S.> Spencer (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites

(...) so far i've saved the following entire galleries: -jamathis -deco jim -jonathan lopes -beatnik -crazeed but i really am only doing them in the order i remember them. i'm also in the process of saving all but one of the galleries Didier (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact