 General / 53968
Re: Brickshelf - name your favorites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 04:25:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Didier Enjary wrote:
In lugnet.general, Brian Davis wrote:
OK, I was thinking about this as I grabbed the one folder from my account that I
didn't have on a my local machine, and I thought "what else?". I'm curious -
over the years folks must have flagged certain galleries or users as deep
sources of inspiration. Anybody want to share "the five BS galleries you can't
live without"?

with no particular order

timgould  and jamathis
snegroj and misterzumbi
mijasper and ben
pnorm  and s-asbury
misaqa

so far i've saved the following entire galleries:
-jamathis
-deco jim
-jonathan lopes
-beatnik
-crazeed

but i really am only doing them in the order i remember them. i'm also in the
process of saving all but one of the galleries Didier mentioned and i'm looking
for more.  so far i'm at 2 gig and i figure i'll be at 20 before i run out of
time.  i really just wish i could backup everything but i simply don't have te
recorces to save the probably 3-600 terabites of info.  one can dream.

ondrew
p.s. since the theme and best of gallery searches options were deleted/disabled
i haven't had any trouble with downloads. i'm probably pushing 150meg an hr on
my bosses machine depending on the number of sub folders.  jamathis took me
around 3hrs.