 General / 53868
    Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution —Jake McKee
   (...) I absolutely won't speculate about TLG intentions on this front. But I would like to point out that comparing a return to the hobby via Brickshelf and the efforts of the LEGO Magazine is an apple and oranges comparison. Those "two pages of MOC (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) You're absolutely right, Jake, they're quite different. I was just pointing out that TLG probably spends about as much money on that spread as it would running something like Brickshelf. Do you think a "LEGOshelf" gallery site would be a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)