 General / 53847 (-5)
  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

Then we'd definitely need source code to make modifications. (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LDD goes Technic

(...) From the (URL) web site... "We are currently experiencing problems with the automatic update of LDD for Mac users. You can download a Mac installer here: " (URL) downloading it as I type. Chris (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Brickshelf and the AFOL community

(...) Hmm. If Brickshelf was attracting plenty of money through advertising, why would its owner close it down? Unless we think Kevin is joining a monastery and devoting himself to a life of poverty, that's not rational behaviour. If Bricklink was (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

Why doesn't TLG run a gallery for AFOLs? Yes, there's a (URL) sort of gallery> on LEGO.com, but it's an unbrowsable mess filled with 10-year-olds posting images they stole from Ed Boxer. Have any of the Ambassadors discussed this with the company? I (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

Chris I completely agree with your response and I just want to add my support & appreciation toward Kevin and all his wonderful work. I am very surprised to see Brickshelf down and I would love to help in any way I can, which isnt a whole lot =( But (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact