 General / 53846
Re: LDD goes Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:13:46 GMT

Brian Davis wrote:
OK, it looks like the Mac version isn't quite ready for prime-time, but I'm
curious if anybody else has noticed this:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/news/#38605

Anybody tried it out yet? I've got one model (my NXT remote) already made, and
the learning curve was far easier than I expected (it should be added that when
I got stuck, I had nearly instant help from the in-house 9-year-old who had no
such problems).

From the http://ldd.lego.com/ web site...

"We are currently experiencing problems with the automatic update of LDD
for Mac users. You can download a Mac installer here: "

http://ldd.lego.com/download/default.aspx

I'm downloading it as I type.

Chris

--