 General / 53827
    Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution —John Ladasky
   (...) Christopher, I agree with your sentiments. I'm not a terribly active AFOL. Still, I've sent $10 via PayPal to Lugnet, and to Brickshelf, and to Peeron. My son and I have certainly gotten more than our money's worth from these great online (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) The obvious reason to resurect brickshelf is the 10+ years of AFOL content that is now gone. I would gladly donate to any effort to bring the brickshelf content back online in a way that links to existing blogs/posts/etc are preserved. Even if (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)