 General / 53747
  LDD goes Technic

OK, it looks like the Mac version isn't quite ready for prime-time, but I'm curious if anybody else has noticed this: (URL) tried it out yet? I've got one model (my NXT remote) already made, and the learning curve was far easier than I expected (it (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD goes Technic

(...) I must say they chose a very creative solution to the issue of how to run cables :) (so as not to tease, each end of a cable is represented by the modular connector and a small length of wire. Colored arrows are used to match up which end runs (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD goes Technic

(...) From the (URL) web site... "We are currently experiencing problems with the automatic update of LDD for Mac users. You can download a Mac installer here: " (URL) downloading it as I type. Chris (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)