 General / 53742
  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) I think this is post you're referring to (and it does include a link to "Journal Inquirer"): (URL) my understanding, the production of basic parts has indeed been outsourced - i.e. those parts are made using machines that aren't owned & (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) Thank you, I knew that I read it somewhere on Lugnet. Reading the article again, it appears that things might get worse unless Lego does something about the quality control in the next three years. (What I understand and this may be wrong is (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)