 General / 53728
    Re: Different quality of pictures between different browsers in Brickshelf —Jim DeVona
   (...) Another factor may be Safari's color management: (URL) I've always been curious about the way Brickshelf has the browser scale the full sized image to fit the page. You don't see that too often these days. I agree with Tim that unless the full (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Different quality of pictures between different browsers in Brickshelf —Dean Earley
   (...) Yes, resampling is costly when using anything other than linear scaling. This was the main reason I had to make my gallery script cache the resampled images, especially when it suddenly has to resample 100 odd images all at once.... (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)