 General / 53727 (-5)
  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) I haven't heard anything about 10190, but a lot of people over on Eurobricks reported problems with 10182 Cafe Corner having different colors. -Elroy (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Different quality of pictures between different browsers in Brickshelf

(...) Handy to know. I often wondered why Firefox just uses linear scaling when bicubic is so much better and it looks like Safari has finally done it properly. Let's hope the other browsers pay attention and copy the idea. Of course it doesn't (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Different quality of pictures between different browsers in Brickshelf

In Brickshelf and other websites that have a smaller previews for a picture I have notice a low quality pictures in IE and Firefox. (Unless you click on picture you will not see the correct resolution.) I found a few articles on Lugnet that mention (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  color problems with 10190

I just put together 10190 and find that the navy blue bricks come in two or three shades. Has anyone else had this observation? I hope that this is a fluke and not a overall problem since Lego has outsourced the making of the bricks. I opened up a (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sometimes LEGO makes me crazy

(...) [snip] (...) Hi Duane, for a rectangular shape of a tunnel this propellor would not be perfectly right, but I would guess, that this is the so far best prop, which LEGO has done: (URL) a weak spot this one has the gear wheel fixed to the axle, (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact