 General / 53715
  Re: Sometimes LEGO makes me crazy

(...) Sounds like an interesting problem you're facing. Although the blade area is still quite small, the LEGO Znap large wheels, 68mm (if you can find them) have a blade profile which should be able to drive a small wind tunnel. See this part (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sometimes LEGO makes me crazy

(...) Thanks for the idea. I'm currnetly using two of these, (URL) nested together (they're apparently designed to do that) to make a four-bladed prop. I use four sets of them in an array. That seems to be my best option so far. Here are some pics: (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sometimes LEGO makes me crazy

(...) [snip] (...) Hi Duane, for a rectangular shape of a tunnel this propellor would not be perfectly right, but I would guess, that this is the so far best prop, which LEGO has done: (URL) a weak spot this one has the gear wheel fixed to the axle, (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)