 General / 53712 (-5)
  Canada day

Using my two Mini Land scale American La France antique fire trucks, I hoisted the Canadian Flag to celebrate Canada Day. See the pic at www.brickshelf.com/c...i?f=263256 Enjoy Jacub (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

The problem with throwing a wig on a gender neutral face is that the "female" will either be butch or a plain Jane. My male troopers deserve hot counterparts! (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New Contest - Name the LifeLites Lbrick

(...) Hm..can't wait to drop one of these into an airplane... two red flashing lights..one on top, one on the bottom, wingtip lights, and lighting pointing at the aircraft tail..not to mention some landing lights... (Then there's the airport runway, (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Contest - Name the LifeLites Lbrick

(...) (I am cross-posting to .trains and .town because I think they would benefit from this post) Folks, Rob was kind enough to allow us to place his new product, the Lbrick (as it is currently named:-) into my emergency vehicle, and it was nothing (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) Per Peeron, yes, all colors of blank flesh head DO exist (I actually own the medium flesh color myself). Plus there is always Brasso to remove print from heads :) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact