 General / 53710
Re: New Contest - Name the LifeLites Lbrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:06:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   OK, in case you haven’t found out by now, Brickmodder Labs has been rather quiet as of late working on the latest and greatest line of products,

(I am cross-posting to .trains and .town because I think they would benefit from this post)

Folks, Rob was kind enough to allow us to place his new product, the Lbrick (as it is currently named:-) into my emergency vehicle, and it was nothing short of spectacular! Red lights flashing, white lights strobing; it was awesome! I lent it to Rob to display at his table so I wasn’t able to get direct feedback from it, but I know that when we have that posed on our layout at future shows, the crowd will go nuts.

This system Rob has created will really liven up town layouts. I plan on lighting up practically everything in sight! I would strongly encourage LTCs to invest in some of these bricks-- you won’t be disappointed!

I’m going to have to post a YouTube video of the lights in action, but HERE is just a pic of it in action. They are THE BOMB!

Rob: My vote: LEB, “light-emitting brick”. You can take it, or LEB it:-)

JOHN

Hm..can’t wait to drop one of these into an airplane... two red flashing lights..one on top, one on the bottom, wingtip lights, and lighting pointing at the aircraft tail..not to mention some landing lights... (Then there’s the airport runway, too...)

-Scott