 Announcements / 3561
3560  |  3562
Subject:
New Contest - Name the LifeLites Lbrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 01:02:26 GMT

OK, in case you haven't found out by now, Brickmodder Labs has been rather quiet
as of late working on the latest and greatest line of products, one of which is
a new modular lighting system made especially for you to use in your MOCs to aid
in making all kinds of little lights blink, flash, fade, and more.  The problem
is, in the designing of this thing, we codenamed it the Lbrick.  Not the
jazziest of names, but it sufficed for R&D purposes.

Now, with the dawn of a new era upon us (release of said product line) we're
facing a conundrum of sorts.  That's why we need your help, and you could win
something in the process.  Just head on over to www.lifelites.com to get the
details and enter your proposed name of the Lbrick for a chance to win...an
Lbrick!

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net
www.lifelites.com