 General / 53709
  Re: New Contest - Name the LifeLites Lbrick

(...) (I am cross-posting to .trains and .town because I think they would benefit from this post) Folks, Rob was kind enough to allow us to place his new product, the Lbrick (as it is currently named:-) into my emergency vehicle, and it was nothing (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Contest - Name the LifeLites Lbrick

(...) Hm..can't wait to drop one of these into an airplane... two red flashing lights..one on top, one on the bottom, wingtip lights, and lighting pointing at the aircraft tail..not to mention some landing lights... (Then there's the airport runway, (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)