 General / 53681
    From The Now I've Seen Everything Department.... —Matthew Crandall
   I know LEGO is popular with humans...but with octopi as well??? Check this out: (URL) Play Well and Prosper, Matthew "The Brick Detective" (17 years ago, 26-Jun-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: From The Now I've Seen Everything Department.... —Timothy D. Freshly
    "Matthew Crandall" <matthewcrandall9@lycos.com> wrote in message news:JK8zn1.J04@lugnet.com... (...) I believe that the blocks in the video areMaxi Mega Blocks, not Lego. My youngest son has some that he got for Christmas and the large studs have a (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: From The Now I've Seen Everything Department.... Gereon Stein
   (...) Yep, they are - and interestingly enough TLC's nightmare is proven true again: The talk is about giving the creatures "Legos" to play with. But after learning recently, that even pigs require more sophisticated toys than iron chains and old (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.general)