 General / 53693
Re: From The Now I've Seen Everything Department....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy D. Freshly wrote:
I believe that the blocks in the video areMaxi Mega Blocks, not Lego.

Yep, they are - and interestingly enough TLC's nightmare is proven true again:
The talk is about giving the creatures "Legos" to play with.

But after learning recently, that even pigs require more sophisticated toys than
iron chains and old buckets, I am not that surprised by cephalopods engaging on
building bricks of no-matter-what-brand.

Fun find, even with the commercials attached (first I was actually mistaking the
commercial for the actual feature and began wondering - oh well...),

Jerry