 General / 53564
Re: Legoland Model Builder Search Finalist journal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 22:25:17 GMT

I also enjoyed reading this (don’t know how I missed it!) If it is any consolation I’ve admired a lot of your buildings and good* math teachers are in very short supply!

(*)I’m just assuming ; ) I mean you like lego so...

When you do get back and win I’m sure you can supplement your earnings by BLing all those exclusive pieces...

God Bless,

Nathan