 General / 53558
Re: Possible new Lego tub?...but odd choice of contents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 11:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Parker wrote:
   I wonder if this new Lego tub will be available in NA soon:

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1108844

But I think the brick count shown on the side may be incorrect.

:-)

WHAT!!!!??? First they introduce flesh colour ruining years of yellow minifigs and now they CHANGE FLESH!!!! The old flesh wasn’t my favourite colour but at least it was warm like the rest of the colour pallette (except bley and dark bley) but this new one is definitely cool.

I don’t know what I’m going to do but I’ll certainly be buying less of your product in future.

Tim