 General / 53491
Re: When did "smooth" slopes start appearing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:41:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Anyway, getting back to your original question.... I think that the new smooth
slopes are NEW parts with different uses, other than as regular roof slopes.
Otherwise, I do believe we would be seeing them in a lot more colors, and
definitely in a lot more different shapes.

I'd agree that they are different parts, but I'm not so sure about the new part.
I've got at least one slope that came in a promotional set from 1999 that has no
texture.  It has printing on it, so I assumed that was the reason.

-Elroy