 General / 53475
Re: LEGOFan Lives, and wants your feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:32:41 GMT

Hey Kelly,

To me, we need two things: 1. Some kind of guide to “where to go first” for new AFOLs (pointers to main community sites, Brickshelf, Flickr, Bricklink etc) 2. A massive, user-updatable database of links for everyone else. I’d say you should find a way to partner with Klas Schöldström and his Wiki-Brick-Links

   he’d like to tie in the concept of ILENN (http://www.ilenn.com, another site of mine)

BTW, Kelly, the newsfeed seems to be down. Every time I go to ILENN I get the following gobbledygook: ---- Warning: mysqlconnect() function.mysql-connect: Access denied for user ‘ilenncoilenn’@’localhost’ (using password: YES) in /home/ilennco/publichtml/alpha4/ilenndbc.php on line 25

Warning: mysqlselectdb() function.mysql-select-db: Access denied for user ‘nobody’@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home/ilennco/publichtml/alpha4/ilenndbc.php on line 28

Warning: mysqlselectdb() function.mysql-select-db: A link to the server could not be established in /home/ilennco/publichtml/alpha4/ilenndbc.php on line 28 Couldn’t open ilenncoilennnews: Access denied for user ‘nobody’@’localhost’ (using password: NO) ----

Bruce