 General / 5347
    LEGO Action Maze books —Leanne Opaskar
   I don't know if anyone has mentioned LEGO Action Maze books before, but I found some of them at my grocery store (Ralphs) today. I don't know if they're widespread across the States yet, or if they're being debuted locally (San Diego -- big (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Action Maze books —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) <CLIP> (...) <CLIP> I have a complete (?)list of these books at in The Yellow Castle library (URL) I have a brief note from the publisher on the series and hot linked title to Barnes & Noble where you can read more details on each and buy if (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)