 General / 53452
    Re: Polling Top Sellers —David Eaton
   (...) Yeah, the clutter is the hard part. I've been toying with the idea of just streamlining the data a lot more. Right now, the data is pretty much fully represented. But as I collect more data, it'll become rather meaningless. Something that had (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Polling Top Sellers —Rafe Donahue
   In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote: <snipity, snip, snip, snip> David, Would you be willing to share the raw data? I do data analysis stuff for a living and spend lots of time on visualizations, in particular, visualization of the atomic-level (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)