 General / 53438
53437  |  53439
Subject:
Looking for old pictures + opinions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:30:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

For research on LEGO toys at the University of Maastricht, The Netherlands I am
looking for old pictures of what people used to make with LEGO or of people
actually playing with LEGO. The older the better...
If anyone has any pics they would want to share with me, I would be VERY
grateful!

Also, I am looking for opinions on current LEGO toys developments (creator sets,
factory online, ...) by LEGO fans.

I will use opinions and pictures as data for my PhD research only. What I am
looking into is how LEGO changed over the last 60 odd years.

Any reactions are most welcome!

Thanks a million,
Maaike.