 General / 53427 (-10)
  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) xenobuzz is timing out for me, as it regularly does. ROSCO (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Two little but interesting things about the box art

Replying to my own post, *sigh* Dontcha hate it when you forget to mention stuff and then you gotta type more stuff and then proofread that new stuff? Anyway, interesting item #1: the part (#3939) shown on the front cover of the box is the previous (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

Hey all, Bought a copy of #4939 Cool Cars yesterday for all the 1x1 angled bricks in yellow, black, and trans-black/smoke and I was very surprised to see that the mold for this classic piece has been changed! Was more surprised to find that after (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

(...) (URL) 8?p (...) Woohoo! It's back! Thanks mate 8?) ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Eww... Steam Engines

(...) Thanks! It's my favorite, too. I think the fact it being smooth and shiney also helps toward the overall effect. I'm not a huge fan of studlessness, but a little goes a long way. Thanks so much for the reply! --Tony (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

(...) Whoops! You should remind me these things :) Check for an updated version now, it should be there and working, I hope! Dan (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

(...) Or you could just install the Peeron Firefox extension: (URL) not updated for Firefox 2 though :() ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

I was browsing the extensions gallery for the Mozilla Firefox browser when I came across something interesting. There was an extension that would add a "track package" option to the right-click menu, automatically recognizing what courier the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Eww... Steam Engines

(...) I really love what you have done with this loco it gives a real impression of speed and power - I think it is simply its sheer size. (the others are great too but this is my favourite). Fantastic Chris (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 26th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC's 18'x30' ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & train layout. Club member Judy Payne (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact