 General / 53387
    First numbered LEGO Idea Book - #238 (1960-68) —Gerhard R. Istok
   Someone asked about a 1960's LEGO Idea Booklet on Bricklink today, so I thought I would post it here as well... It's about #238: (URL) LEGO Building Idea Book is the most varied of all LEGO books/booklets. There are 9 main versions to this booklet, (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)