 General / 53345
Re: Set Database - Loose Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 03:57:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, John P. Henderson wrote:
Hello Lugnet...

I may have asked this before (long before), but is there any way for a member to
update his set listing with extra brick that did not come in sets listed in the
database?  For example, if I bought 100 pieces at a yard sale, how would I
include that in the total pieces of my list?  Or, if I buy a set from Lego
Factory that I designed with LDD, how do I add that?  Or, if I buy pick-a-brick
at a Lego store?  Or, ...well you get the idea...

If a feature to allow this does not exist, would it be possible to add?  It
would require the user be able to enter in a piece count for a non-standard
set...

Hi John,

That feature is not available at Lugnet, but if you create an account at
peeron.com you can import all your Lugnet sets and add loose bricks.

HTH

ROSCO