 General / 53344
  Set Database - Loose Brick

Hello Lugnet... I may have asked this before (long before), but is there any way for a member to update his set listing with extra brick that did not come in sets listed in the database? For example, if I bought 100 pieces at a yard sale, how would (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Set Database - Loose Brick

(...) Hi John, That feature is not available at Lugnet, but if you create an account at peeron.com you can import all your Lugnet sets and add loose bricks. HTH ROSCO (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)