 General / 53335
    Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I had a very slight hunch, so to be sure, I've consulted "backoffice"-wise with Lowlug. They've confirmed that the Dutch version of the set was a promo for the brand Unox, part of the Unilever company. This also explains why the Dutch version (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's —Manfred Moolhuysen
   I've made a small error in my pervious post: In the last paragraph, please substitute "the UK branch of the firm operated under the name Lever Brothers up until 1990" with "the US branch of the firm ..." (17 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's —Gerhard R. Istok
   Thanks Manfred, So Unilever is the company for the #1592 sets of Britain (1980) and Netherlands (1983). That makes perfect sense, since they (like Royal/DutchShell) are a British/Dutch company. Funny thing is I use LEVER 2000, their brand of soap! (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)