 General / 53322 (-5)
  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Gary, to be honest I'm a bit confused now 'cos the scenario above doesn't follow any pattern. Since I'm solely interested in the sticker sheet number for the portuguese, belgium, french ... flags (to get them right at Ldraw's PT), would you (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

  Event Report: LEGOPalooza, Morrhead Plaetarium, Chapel Hill, NC

Hi all, as announced previously, NCLUG was the host of LEGOPalooza this weekend at Morehead Planetarium. This year, the event was expanded to 2 days, and was earlier in the year compared to previous paloozas. This time, we had a Star Wars display (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Willy, I purchased the #939 in Germany about 20 years ago, but unfortunately used all the country stickers and attached them to flags. All that is except for the LEGO Sticker, which is still attached to the sticker sheet. That's why I only (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Thanks Manfred! Unfortunately the LEGO CD Chapter 12 - Promotional Sets only went to 1982. This set is a 1983 set in the Netherlands, but now that I look at my notes, it was a 1980 set in Britain, and should have been included. By the way the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) valuable info but it still does give no clues about the sheet numbers! I have authored most of the flags for LDraw: (URL) where I used the sticker sheet number for the parts number. since we have also the japanese, US and belgium flag at the (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact