 General / 53312
Re: The new home page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 03:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jordan Bradford wrote:
Rene,

Thank you for keeping the LUGNET redesign an open process. I really enjoyed
seeing each draft get better and better, and I think the "final" look is really
nice.

My only suggestion at this point is that I'd still like to see the links to the
newsgroup traffic statistics on the homepage. It was a helpful way to see all
the newest discussions in one place.

i agree. as i mentioned in an earlyer post the only thing i would add is the
traffic link: http://news.lugnet.com/news/traffic/

i literaly use that link every time i veiw lugnet and i hate hunting for it.
please put the "traffic" button back on the homepage.

ondrew