 General / 53307 (-5)
  RE: new format

Hi-- Okay, now I feel silly. My LUGnet webpage has...vanished. I can't get to where it was; there's a whole bunch of neat, nifty stuff residing there. I like it--but I am now curious as to where my page went. I like the new layout, though. If I have (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) Ben-- First off, I’m new here. So if I repeat anything from elsewhere, I’ll just apologize now and be done with it, okay? As an AFOL (and long time LEGO fan!) I suspect the answer has something to do with the public perception of LEGO. Unlike (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) I second that. I'd love to see a sequel to the book, although I'm not sure of the market for it. Comments, Allan? - Kelly I really think as BrickJournal evolves over the next few years, much of that will be done. For example the profiles of (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) I second that. I'd love to see a sequel to the book, although I'm not sure of the market for it. Comments, Allan? - Kelly (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How big is the hobby and how big can it be?

(...) well i think the obvious answer is yes. lego unlike comic books, make you think. anyone who is talented as a lego builder has the ablity to think 3 dimentionaly and has a fairly strong grasp of mathmatical principles. (...) you have to think, (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact